1965 Josef Stöckl handed over to his son Leonhard Stöckl.
In 1969 the first two guest rooms with shower/toilet were rented out in the Müllnerhof.
1986 in September the farm building burns down completely due to spontaneous combustion of hay. Thanks to the great commitment of the voluntary fire brigade Oberndorf and the surrounding fire brigades, the residential building could be cleaned.
In the same year and also in 1987, the house was increased by additional guest rooms and a new construction of the farm building.
Since then, Leonhard Stöckl sen. has been in charge of agriculture and room rental with the support of his family.
What to expect:
- Free WLAN
- Comfortable lounge
- Pets allowed for a fee
- Non-smoking rooms
- All catering and Kaiserhotels extra services in the Kaiserhotel Kitzbühler Alpen 250m
- Cross-country ski trail 200m
- Bergbahn St. Johann/Oberndorf 350m
- Ski storage room
- Free ski bus connection
- Discount with your guest card
- Free entry to our public outdoor pool (in summer)